1. You let them taste test mysterious cords, pull hair, and plot your demise while voluntarily choosing to sit Full House Tanner style.
2. You let them start working out with a stability ball before the age of 1. Who cares if it is suppose to be under you and not on top of you, Henry doesn’t.
3. You start teaching them to drive at a young age because lord knows by the time they are all 16 teaching them then will send you straight to a full head of gray hairs.
4. You let them fight with swords ’til they can’t fight no more.
5. You let sore losers be sore losers when they can’t handle their inaugural game of steal the bacon.
6. You leave them perched on the shelf so you can accomplish your grocery shopping, but only on a shelf in the baby aisle, and only on the bottom shelf.
7. You let them sleep standing,
8. You let them enter at their own risk when crawling beneath the death trap known as a bouncer currently being occupied by another baby.
9. You hire a 3 year old to push the bus around the block.
10. You let them wear their hats any which way their little heart desires.
11. You applaud their self inflicted timeouts.
12. You don’t forewarn the helpless baby that a killer lion is approaching
13. You put girl socks on a boy,
and boy pajamas on a girl.